Treceți la conținutul principal

Felicitare cu cirese / Cherries card

Hello everyone,

It seems I am still under the spell of the FIMO cherries from last week...:) So I thought it would be a good idea to make a cherries card for the upcoming birthday of a young girl, friend of mine... (hopefully she will not see this post till then...:)) ).
These days I was browsing through one of my a quilling books, in search of inspiration and I found a project about quilled vegetables ...:). This gave me the idea of making my cherries card have a "country" feel.
Here 's how it turned out:



Comentarii

  1. Lovely fabric add ons on the cute cherry card
    Thanks for joining us at 365cards!
    ~Michelle

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

O bufnitica va ureaza la multi ani!