Treceți la conținutul principal

Colier cu carticica / Little book necklace

Hello all,

In my previous post, I told you about "Street Delivery"...here's what I learned to make from the teenagers from Camarila Culturala



Whoever came to see the stand, had the opportunity to create their own little book necklace, starting from a A5 sheet of paper. We also used various beads to ornate the necklace. For mine, I used some paper beads I made some time ago, and some wood beads.
I had sooo much fun making it, and being together with all those wonderful people...:) I can't wait for the next event!

Comentarii

  1. hey,

    this is dam neat...loved the idea....

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. I'm glad you like it! I liked it too when I saw the kids making it. I think I'm going to try some variations for the little book.

      Ștergere

Trimiteți un comentariu

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

O bufnitica va ureaza la multi ani!