Treceți la conținutul principal

African theme decoupage on wooden boards / Decoupage cu tema africana pe lemn

Hi,

here's my latest project...again with an African theme. I started with two pieces of rice papers: an African girl wit a clay pot, and an African village at sunset. So I had two different ranges of colors.

I used a stencil to create the background for the African girl wall art - the idea was to make the onlooker think that the girl is standing in front of a wall.


The African village scene came out very antiquated due to the crackle varnish and the very small pebbles I used to make a frame for the image.



Both pieces are done on  wooden shelf boards.

The photos are not very good... but I hope you will get an idea about how they look like.

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Felicitare dar de nunta / wedding gift card

Felicitarea are buzunaras pentru cadou.

felicitare de botez pentru un baietel / Baby boy baptism card

Card size: A5

O bufnitica va ureaza la multi ani!